Windows DLL with ALL symbols of dependent static libs

I want to assemble a Windows DLL which depends on a plethora of internal and third-party static libraries to export ALL symbols of ALL libraries, but it seems nigh to impossible. I’ve tried target_link_libraries with WHOLE_ARCHIVE, CMAKE_WINDOWS_EXPORT_ALL_SYMBOLS. Closest I’ve gotten is to add the target objects of each dependency.

I’m all out of ideas.

If I use the $<LINK_LIBRARY:WHOLE_ARCHIVE,lib> option, I can see that the library is included in the linker options (also using /INCREMENTAL:NO), but still, no symbol is generated in the exports.def file.

I think that this issue is most closely related to this.

Yes, indeed. Thanks!