Unable to include header files?

Hi,

I’m trying to reproduce the following command, so that this works with CMake.

/usr/bin/x86_64-w64-mingw32-g++ -march=x86-64 -mtune=x86-64 -O2 -shared -static -static-libgcc -static-libstdc++ -s -fno-rtti -fno-exceptions -I /home/mbilyanov/.wine/drive_c/SierraChartLinux/ACS_Source/ -w ./src/MySCStudy.cpp -o ./build/MySCStudy.dll

Just to make things clear, the above command generates a working DLL.

No matter what I have tried, I was not able to make this work and create the same DLL with CMake.

# ;--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
# ; Initials
# ;--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
cmake_minimum_required(VERSION 3.1)
project(MySCStudy)

MESSAGE(STATUS "<${PROJECT_NAME}> CMAKE_BUILD_TYPE: ${CMAKE_BUILD_TYPE}")
MESSAGE(STATUS "<${PROJECT_NAME}> CMAKE_BINARY_DIR: ${CMAKE_BINARY_DIR}")

# ; Include Directories
set(SC_INCLUDE_DIR /home/mbilyanov/.wine/drive_c/SierraChartLinux/ACS_Source)
set(MINGW_INCLUDE_DIR /usr/x86_64-w64-mingw32/include)
MESSAGE(STATUS "<${PROJECT_NAME}> SC_INCLUDE_DIR: ${SC_INCLUDE_DIR}")

# ; Compiler Flags
set(CMAKE_CXX_FLAGS ${CMAKE_CXX_FLAGS} "-march=x86-64 -mtune=k8 -I/home/mbilyanov/.wine/drive_c/SierraChartLinux/ACS_Source/")
MESSAGE(STATUS "<${PROJECT_NAME}> CMAKE_CXX_COMPILER: ${CMAKE_CXX_COMPILER}")

add_compile_options(-O2 -shared -static -static-libgcc -static-libstdc++ -s -fno-rtti -fno-exceptions)

# ; Source Files
# file(GLOB SOURCE_FILES
#     "./src/*.cpp"
# )
set(SOURCE_FILES ./src/MySCStudy.cpp; ${SC_INCLUDE_DIR}/sierrachart.h)
MESSAGE(STATUS "<${PROJECT_NAME}> SOURCE_FILES: ${SOURCE_FILES}")

# ; Header Files
file(GLOB SC_HEADER_FILES
    ${SC_INCLUDE_DIR}/*.h
)
MESSAGE(STATUS "<${PROJECT_NAME}> SC_HEADER_FILES: ${SC_HEADER_FILES}")

# ; Properties
set(CMAKE_LIBRARY_OUTPUT_DIRECTORY ${CMAKE_BINARY_DIR}/${CMAKE_PROJECT_NAME}/${CMAKE_BUILD_TYPE}/lib)
set(CMAKE_SHARED_LIBRARY_PREFIX "")

include_directories(${PROJECT_NAME} PUBLIC ${SC_INCLUDE_DIR})
add_library(${PROJECT_NAME} SHARED ${SOURCE_FILES} ${SC_HEADER_FILES})

When building, I don’t see anything about the header files being picked up and the resulting DLL is broken. No error messages in the terminal.

This is all under Linux. I’m building this Windows DLL under Linux using x86_64-w64-mingw32

Could you please help me. I have been struggling with this for quite a while and I don’t understand what I’m doing wrong.

Please ignore this question, I have rephrased it and will ask again as a different question.