static library with static library dependencies propagates its dependencies when exported as package

Hello,
I have library which we will call libB with statically linked dependencies libE.a, libF.a and libG.a (prebuilt) in target_link_dependencies(libB PRIVATE libE.a libF.a libG.a PUBLIC m). I have defined different project progA which is using libB which is exported as B-config.cmake. B-config.cmake is imported by progA. progA doesn’t directly use libE, libF, libG, but when I try to build it I get linker error that libE.a libF.a libG.a are missing.
This is was my logic: libE, libF, libG are PRIVATE and therefore they won’t be passed down when exporting B-targets.

I believe it could be solved by changing INTERFACE_LINK_LIBRARIES from generated file, but Im not sure how to do it.
In target file I have line that looks something like this:

set_target_properties(libB PROPERTIES
  INTERFACE_LINK_LIBRARIES "libE.a libF.a libG.a m"
)

while I want it to look like this:

set_target_properties(libB PROPERTIES
  INTERFACE_LINK_LIBRARIES "m"
)

This is required for static libraries because libB doesn’t actually contain the symbols it uses from libE, libF, or libG. Only a shared library, module library, or executable link will actually resolve this. Therefore these dependencies need to be forwarded through the export (they should be wrapped in $<LINK_ONLY> generator expressions. There is an issue to have a new library type that does this “repack dependent objects into this library”, but it is still in the discussion phase.

Thank you for your reply.
I guess only way to do this, the way I want it, in CMake is to repack all those libraries into one manually, which could be a bit of a hassle. Including all the dependencies of dependencies isnt that much of a work so I will do that.