I am trying to run the github project found at the link on the bottom of the page below:
When I run the project at cmake … I get the following error:
The C compiler identification is GNU 5.5.0
– The CXX compiler identification is GNU 7.5.0
– Check for working C compiler: /usr/bin/cc
– Check for working C compiler: /usr/bin/cc – works
– Detecting C compiler ABI info
– Detecting C compiler ABI info - done
– Detecting C compile features
– Detecting C compile features - done
– Check for working CXX compiler: /usr/bin/g+±7
– Check for working CXX compiler: /usr/bin/g+±7 – works
– Detecting CXX compiler ABI info
– Detecting CXX compiler ABI info - done
– Detecting CXX compile features
– Detecting CXX compile features - done
– Looking for pthread.h
– Looking for pthread.h - found
– Looking for pthread_create
– Looking for pthread_create - not found
– Looking for pthread_create in pthreads
– Looking for pthread_create in pthreads - not found
– Looking for pthread_create in pthread
– Looking for pthread_create in pthread - found
– Found Threads: TRUE
– Found SDL2: /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libSDL2.so;-lpthread
CMake Error at /usr/local/share/cmake-3.13/Modules/FindPackageHandleStandardArgs.cmake:137 (message):
Could NOT find SDL2_image (missing: SDL2_IMAGE_LIBRARIES
Call Stack (most recent call first):
– Configuring incomplete, errors occurred!
See also “/home/workspace/SDL2Test/build/CMakeFiles/CMakeOutput.log”.
See also “/home/workspace/SDL2Test/build/CMakeFiles/CMakeError.log”.
I have a project with pngs and I am running this one first so I can then figure out how to make my own CMakeLists.txt.
Any help would be much appreciated.