)

configure_package_config_file(
	SustaoBasicConfig.cmake.in ${PROJECT_BINARY_DIR}/SustaoBasicConfig.cmake
	INSTALL_DESTINATION lib/cmake
)

install(FILES "${PROJECT_BINARY_DIR}/SustaoBasicConfig.cmake"
              "${PROJECT_BINARY_DIR}/SustaoBasicConfigVersion.cmake"
        DESTINATION lib/cmake)

I need a thirdparty Algorithm in my SustaoBasic package, which is a pure dll/lib. When I import link SustaoBasic to Pro, it reports unresolved external symbol Algorithm. If I link Algorithm to Pro, everything is OK.

But, I don’t want to link Algorithm when I import SustaoBasic package each time. I find that SustaoBasicConfig.cmake can declare the dependency by:

find_dependency(VTK REQUIRED)

But, my Algorithm is a pure dll/lib, and it do not support find_package(). If I declare find_dependency(Algorithm REQUIREd), the CMake would repored:

By not providing "FindAlgorithm.cmake" in CMAKE_MODULE_PATH this project has asked CMake to find a package configuration file provided by "Algorithm", but CMake did not find one.

Could not find a package configuration file provided by "Algorithm" with any of the following names:
    AlgorithmConfig.cmake
    algorithm-config.cmake

How can I declare the dependency Algorithm to SustaoBasic? Or how to avoid link Algorithm to Pro when I import SustaoBasic in Pro?

Any suggestion is appreciated~~~

There’s no mechanism for this; you’ll need to add a way to get the imported target(s) in your SustaoBasicConfig.cmake somehow. If you can reuse the way to construct them during the main build, that would be best (e.g., reusing a FindAlgorithm.cmake module).