- I have Microsoft Azure IoT SKDs project, compiled with VS2017.
- I run command-line cmake -G “Eclipse CDT4 - Unix Makefiles” to generate makefiles tree
- The generated makefile fails to resolve MACRO_UTILS_INC_FOLDER and UMOCK_C_INC_FOLDER
- These two lines in CMakeLists.txt have not been put in makefile, hence the failure:
- I run command-line make makefile, but get failures for Macro Utils and Umock C
- In readme.md file in deps/azure-macro-utils-c folder we see CMake Intergration comment as follows: "The project will export a global variable MACRO_UTILS_INC_FOLDER that points to the folder needed to be included so that "include “azure_acro_utitls/macro_utiils.h” resolves properly.
- Can somebody please decode this readme.md statement for me, and answer these questions: Where is this global variable, How is it included in the readme file that builds from command line, and Why was this not done by the Generate command from cmake?