Fix Android Studio C/C++ project compile issues referencing cmake

I have an Android Studio project which has C/C++ functions, when I try to build apk, I get this errors, I have searched online for possible fix but could not ix this particular problem.

Error:

C/C++ debug|x86 : CMake Error in C:/Projects/codecanyon-oxoo-android-live-tv-movie-portal-app-with-powerful-admin-panel-v1.3.4/codecanyon-oxoo-android-live-tv-movie-portal-app-with-powerful-admin-panel-v1.3.4/V134/Android/Android Source Code/app/.cxx/cmake/debug/x86/CMakeFiles/3.10.2/CMakeCCompiler.cmake:
  cmListFileCache: error can not open file.
Call Stack (most recent call first):
  CMakeLists.txt

Any ideas on how to fix this? Thank you!

It seems that some file is not readable for some reason. Unfortunately, the error message doesn’t mention the file that couldn’t be read. I’ll make an MR that improves the error message at least. Until the, Process Monitor would probably help here.

Oh, the path on the top is the file that failed. Is something wrong with C:/Projects/codecanyon-oxoo-android-live-tv-movie-portal-app-with-powerful-admin-panel-v1.3.4/codecanyon-oxoo-android-live-tv-movie-portal-app-with-powerful-admin-panel-v1.3.4/V134/Android/Android Source Code/app/.cxx/cmake/debug/x86/CMakeFiles/3.10.2/CMakeCCompiler.cmake? That seems like an awfully long path (namely some of those directory names).

I am happy you solved my problem, this works.