CPack adds absolute path of build machine install dir as a prefix to relocatable rpm package

I am creating rpm package in cmake as relocatable package however CPack writes absolute path of the cmake build machine install directory ${CMAKE_CURRENT_LIST_DIR}/install as a prefix to all %files. How do I drop /strip this prefix from the rpm file path as i wanted rpm to install files into /usr/local on the machine where rpm will be run?
In CMakeLists.txt I use

set(CPACK_INSTALL_CMAKE_PROJECTS  # Build directory, Project Name, Project Component, Directory from.
    "${CMAKE_BINARY_DIR};${CMAKE_PROJECT_NAME};ALL;${CMAKE_CURRENT_LIST_DIR}/install" # last argument is dir where this project puts files to be installed
  )

to create file list in the generated .spec file under %files section which CPack uses in rpm creation.
The problem is that ${CMAKE_CURRENT_LIST_DIR}/install" is prefixed to each file path so path is constructed as <${CMAKE_CURRENT_LIST_DIR}/install><CPACK_PACKAGING_INSTALL_PREFIX><packagedir or files from ${CMAKE_CURRENT_LIST_DIR}/install>. This this Despite settings:
set(CPACK_RPM_PACKAGE_RELOCATABLE ON)
set(CPACK_PACKAGING_INSTALL_PREFIX “/usr/local”)
set(CPACK_PACKAGE_INSTALL_DIRECTORY “/usr/local”)
set(CPACK_RPM_RELOCATION_PATHS “/usr/local”)
set(CPACK_RPM_NO_INSTALL_PREFIX_RELOCATION ON)
other variables are set as the following
… CPACK_INSTALL_PREFIX: '/usr/local
CMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=…/install/linux-armv7l
CPACK_BINARY_RPM=ON

CPACK_SOURCE_IGNORE_FILES does not inculde install dir but includes build dir
setting set(CPACK_SET_DESTDIR “1”) when not relocatable) does not change outcome.
I do see warning:
CPackRPM:Warning: Path
…install…
is not on one of the relocatable paths! Package will be partially
relocatable.
So how could ${CMAKE_CURRENT_LIST_DIR}/install prefix be dropped?

This issue is caused by using last parameter of the CPACK_INSTALL_CMAKE_PROJECTS list ${CMAKE_CURRENT_LIST_DIR}/install as if its the subdirecory where installed files are located. However this parameter is “subDirectory to install the project into inside the CPack package”. Replacing it with “/” fixes the issue