I am new to build Cmake project in VS Code.
please follow below mentioned steps:
- Create a New project in VS Code IDE.PI PICO Arduino based in VS Code.
- Downloaded Ethernet Directory Clone from Github and Included in to the Lib Folder in VS Code.
- Under SRC Folder,created main.cpp file.
- under SRC Folder created CMakeLists.txt and Include basic build configuration( Project Name and target build and Directory inclusion.)
- Note: Ethernet Library build is C based Directory.
- In VS Code included GNU ( GCC),C based tool chains.
My Question is above mentioned structured Project Cmake build is possible?
If,Possible please suggest or provide solution for build project in VS Code.