Correctly exporting configuration

Just a clarification.

There are several configuration files that are exported. With given snippet:

• <Target_Name>Targets.cmake: automatically generated
  • <Target_Name>Config.cmake: manually crafted and partialy edited by cmake (see also Correctly exporting configuration: second part)
  • <Target_Name>Targets-<Config>.cmake: automatically generated

NB1 <Target_Name>Config.cmake must finishes with a line including <Target_Name>Targets.cmake
NB2 In the example given in the second part of the question (linked above), I’m doing include("${CMAKE_CURRENT_LIST_DIR}/@TARGET_NAME@Targets.cmake"). How does it happen that ${CMAKE_CURRENT_LIST_DIR} is always resolving to the actual installation directory of the configuration file (maybe, from cmake documentation: When CMake starts processing commands in a source file it sets this variable to the directory where this file is located)

Then doing:

install (EXPORT ${TARGET_NAME}Targets
	NAMESPACE ${TARGET_NAME}::
	DESTINATION "${COMPUTED_ABSOLUTE_PATH_TO_A_DEDICATED_DIRECTORY}"
)

seems to have two effects:
declaring my target as <TargetName>::<TargetName>, a component named <TargetName> in a namespace TargetName: It’s at this step that I can have a different namespace name that my target one.

So it rises another question: when I want to link against some library, I’ve got in fact 3 independant names:

• the name which is the root of the Config.cmake file
  • a namespace name
  • a component name

Am I correct in saying that find_package(<name1> COMPONENT <name2>)
will look for all components <name2> described in Config.cmake`, possibly finding several ones in different namespaces:

• <namespace1>::<name2>
  • <namespace2>::<name2>
  • …`

?

And they I’ll have to pass the rightly namespace-qualified one to target_link_directory