We are pleased to announce that CMake 3.23.5 is now available for download.
Please use the latest release from our download page:
Thanks for your support!
Changes made since CMake 3.23.4:
Brad King (7):
- Help: Add versionadded for string(TIMESTAMP) %f specifier
- try_compile: Honor CMP0128 setting in test project
- cm/filesystem: Fix crash with pre-C++11 std::string GNU ABI in C++17
- Tests: Avoid running C++11 test on GNU < 4.7
- Ninja: Restore support for non-ascii paths on Windows with ninja<=1.10
- Tests: Add case for ninja with non-ascii chars
- CMake 3.23.5
Mika Fischer (1):
- CPack/NSIS: Fix installer not waiting for uninstaller to finish