We are pleased to announce that CMake 3.19.7 is now available for download.
Please use the latest release from our download page:
Thanks for your support!
Changes made since CMake 3.19.6:
Brad King (6):
- Revert “Cray: Fix Cray compiler detection on new platforms”
- Xcode: Restore support for spaces in framework names
- cmGlobalVisualStudioVersionedGenerator: Clarify local variable name
- VS: Fix ‘-T version=14.28’ under VS 16.9
- VS: Accept and translate ‘-T version=’ values with three components
- CMake 3.19.7
Justin LaPolla (1):
- Cray: Enable Cray compiler wrapper detection on all platforms