We are pleased to announce that CMake 3.18.6 is now available for download.
You can find the 3.18.6 release at:
Thanks for your support!
Changes made since CMake 3.18.5:
Ben Boeckel (1):
- FindPython2: avoid doubling the extension in CPython2 SOABI
Brad King (5):
- Ninja: Remove cleandead on regeneration
- ci: speed up cmake and ninja downloads on Windows
- ci: download WiX on Windows
- LexerParser: Do not override existing _POSIX_C_SOURCE definition
- CMake 3.18.6
Raul Tambre (1):
- CUDA: Fix user-set architectures during detection with Visual Studio