We are pleased to announce that CMake 3.18.5 is now available for download.
Please use the latest release from our download page:
Thanks for your support!
Changes in 3.18.5 since 3.18.4:
Brad King (5):
- clang-format: Fix include block order in ctest.cxx and cpack.cxx
- cmConsoleBuf: Factor out cout/cerr console buffer management
- FindRuby: Restore compatibility variable RUBY_VENDORLIB_DIR
- Xcode: Extract CMAKE_<LANG>_COMPILER from compiler id with multiple archs
- CMake 3.18.5
Johnny Jazeix (1):
- cmake: Fix ‘-E cat’ command for binary files on Windows
Kyle Edwards (1):
- Ninja Multi-Config: Don’t try to calculate dependencies for “all”
Raul Tambre (1):
- VS: Don’t compute CUDA options unless necessary